When: Thursday, July 30, 2015 @ 12pm ET
Small- and medium-sized businesses are often operating on a shoestring budget; they must weigh technology investments carefully or risk spending too much on a product that’s not a good fit or one that requires more time and expertise than they have. In this webinar, we offer expert advice on how to use your limited budget to make the best tech purchases. The webinar’s focus will be a checklist of what SMB owners must do to ensure they spend their money wisely, including:
- Assess business needs before meeting with tech vendors
- Develop a plan for standardizing tech solutions (e.g. how to avoid business interruption when an employee’s personal device fails to work with a company’s operating system)
- Determine whether a desktop software solution or a software-as-a-service product is the best investment for your business
- Detail strategies for determining when a PC refresh is necessary
- How to weigh the pros and cons of upgrading a system, such as point-of-sale software, CRM software and etc.